SeneGence recently sent the following information to all Distributors. I feel this information is so important that it should be shouted to the world. It makes me very proud to say that I am a Distributor of LipSense, SeneGence & SenseCosmetics.
Blue and Gold may be the colors of SeneGence products, SeneDermÂ® and SenseCosmeticsâ„¢, but green is the color that continues to flavor many decisions. From the onset of the Companyâ€™s basic product to business philosophies, thinking green defines our daily practices.
SeneGence has made an unwavering commitment to take a strong position to warrant off environmental waste and destruction wherever possible within every aspect of our business â€“ the business of cosmetics and corporate operations. And just as important, we commit to high-quality products that not only work, but give value to consumers of our products and the communities in which our SeneGence Distributors live.
As a standard business philosophy SeneGence means commits to the following:
* No animal testing (we test on us!)
* No animal by-products (we use alternative sources)
* Naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
* All products formulated with FDA approved ingredients
* Made in pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing facility
* Made in the United States for tight quality control
* No wax, therefore no internal ingestion
* No lead (that is rumored to cause cancer)
Consumers of SeneGence products may feel entirely comfortable wearing all of our beautiful LipSense colors knowing that they do not contain lead and our products are not ingested by the wearer, unlike other wax-based lip products. SeneGence products do not contain, nor have they ever contained any amount of lead.
* No individual product box packaging to help save trees (you just throw it away anyway!)
* Single unified ingredient listing (less paper helps save the trees)
* Paperless operation organization (we computerize as many aspects of the business as possible to eliminate the necessity for pare â€“ helps save more trees.)
* Employee citizens from around the world (working at SeneGence is a culturally diverse experience!)
* Electricity – lighting motion controls throughout the building
Communities of Distributors:
* Nonprofit organization, The Make Sense FoundationÂ® (a percentage of the sales of our MakeSenseâ„¢ Foundation product is donated to the nonprofit Make Sense Foundation to help support women and children in need across our nation)
* Partner-for-profits (as a business practice, our Distributors may offer our products to their local charities and give a percentage of sales to the charity of choice)
Customers of SeneDerm and SenseCosmetics
* Economical – Highly concentrated formulations that last longer and REALLY WORK!
SeneGence will strive to continue to find ways in which to contribute to our communities, our customers and our earth.