Have you ever noticed when you pick up a magazine how the person on the cover ALWAYS has a RADIANT GLOW?The Make-Up Artist behind the creation of the face has used a Pearlizer.
Here are just a few way to Use this VERY SPECIAL PRODUCT which comes right from Lisa our SeneGence Make-Up Artist.
Mix with powders to give a pearly glow. Bronzing powders will grab to moist skin. Water down with Pearlizer.
- Use under brow area. Famous Beverly Hills Brow aesthetician, Anastasia, sells a brow kit. Take BrowSense or ShadowSense with Pearlizer and tap. Anastasia sells stick, brow color, and Pearlizer. Pull out our detail brush from our brush kit. Brush Pearlizer under brow for great look.
- Blend to alter texture of blushSense . Blushes now have a matte finish. If you want two types of finish; add Pearlizer to your collection. When you mix with blush it changes the color. Our New Pink Parfait BlushSense mixed with Pearlizer becomes a sherbet color.
- Use with ShadowSense; gives a soft pearly effect. When using on eyes remember to let the products dry before going on to the next color. When done tap a little Pearlizer on the middle of your eyelid to pop the color.
- If you have a dry skin, mix with moisturizer for tinted pearly moisturizer. Use foundation with Daytime Moisturizer to create tinted moisturizer. Other tinted moisturizers on the market do not offer enough coverage.
- If you have oily skin and don’t want shimmer…Use Pearlizer after powder so as not to have so much powder look at the end of the day. After Makesense foundation and powder apply Pearlizer. This works well for oily women.
- Highlight any part of your skin to bring it out. Above lip, tap a tiny bit above bow of lip. If red around nostrils, tap there; tap just off right of the cheek bone area.
Pearlizer promises to be a very versatile product and a GREAT addition for any Cosmetic Bag.