It’s True! I will have you ready with a flawfless SeneGence look with just a few simple techniques. *Please note that I have made some recommended color selections although you will want to choose the perfect colors for you.
1. You will want to start with a clean pallette by using your SeneGence Cleanser followed by our SeneGence SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizer. This is a habit that you will want to use everyday when preparing to apply your cosmetics.
2. Now you will want to apply your MakeSense Foundation with a Spronge or Brush to even out your skintone and to take away any uneccessary shine. You will want to start in the middle of your face and them apply out. If you would like a powder matte finish then apply SeneDerm Powder in the same inward to outward up fashion.
3. Now you will need to add a little bit of color to the cheeks with the SeneGence BlushSense Bronze Pearl mixed with your foundation to slightly deepen the shadecolor . You will to apply your BlushSense just below your cheek bone up to the temple and you may want to take it slightly into your forehead to achieve a little depth. A general rule for choosing just the perfect blush is to keep it about one shade deeper than your skin. At the very end of your five minute face you will want to add a tinted blush such as Toasted Rose BlushSense on the Apple of your cheek which is where you will naturally Blush.
4. Now we are on to your Eyes…You will need a smaller brush. Pick a ShadowSense color such as Malt, Sandstone Pearl and Moca Java . Mix together a small amount of Moca Java and Sandstone Pearl and apply it in a running fashion right threw the center of your eyelid for just the perfect natural shading around the eye area. The key to this technique is to keep a light hand and let your brush do your work. Remember, that the softer the brush the softer the look.
5. Every Eye needs to be finished with Black LashSense with UnderSense Mascara. You will want to use 2 coats of Mascara to open up your eyes and enhance what you already have. To maximize your lashes you will want to wiggle your want at the base or root of your lashes then pull upward
6. You will want to add a little MakeSense Pearlizer mixed with Opal Shadow right below your bottom lashes so that the white of your eye will “POP” and look brighter thus giving you a “Awake Look”.
Now for my favorite Part….LIPSENSE ! Make sure that you use a tissue to insure that your lips are clean and dry before application.
Apply 1 Layer of SheerBerry LipSense Semi Permanent Lipstick
Now…Apply your LinerSense in Coffee after your1st layer of LipSense
Apply 2nd layer of SheerBerry LipSense Lipcolor
Top this combination off with 1 layer of Pink Champagne LipSense followed by Pearl Glossy.
Voila…You may find that you can do this in less than 5 minutes. Let me know as I love to here from you.