It just occurred to me that many of us head to a Beach for a little Spring Break fun this time of year and it needs to be a priority to have a good skincare Sun Defense system in place prior to the event.
Are you genuinely concerned about maintaining healthy, youthful, well hydrated skin? If you answered yes, then first and foremost it is time to focus on protecting your skin on a daily basis.
Defense is Key! because no amount of money spent on expensive creams or serums will undo the damage caused by the sun.
At best those creams will only diminish the visible signs of aging as long as you are willing to invest and maintain the process.
Here is my newly created daily SUN defense checklist!
- Cleanse my face/neck with SeneDerm Cleanser followed by SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizer to protect me at a 15spf (most of which is non chemical)
- Apply my SeneGence MakeSense Foundation for added anti aging skincare and now elevated to a 30 spf total protection.
- Spray any other sun visible areas with SeneSun 30spf sunscreen with the added benefit of SenePlex Complex skincare for that luscious hydrated appearance.
Let’s face it! Many women, including me feel prettier, healthier and thinner with a bit of Sun which thanks to self tanners is relatively simple to achieve that safe sun kissed radiance.
- In the evening before bed I will take a shower use SeneDerm Body Scrub to thoroughly exfoiliate my skin.
- On Monday, I will apply SeneGence SeneDerm Wash on Self Tanner per the instructions. After about 30 minutes, I will apply my SeneDerm Solutions Cellulite lotion only where it is needed and follow up with my Bedtime Facial regimen the conclude with Senederm Body lotion with SenePlex Complex. This Body lotion is my favorite due to the abundant hydration that is still visible in the morning.
- The next evening, I will apply Senespa Shea Butter Body Bronzer for that perfected natural looking safe Tan.
- Repeat either tanning product as often as needed for your desired depth of color. My primary reason for using the two different self tanning products is the color it creates is a very natural shade for my skintone. The wash on tanner is a truer brown and the Shea Butter Bronzer is a golden brown tone
Think Sun Defense strategy! with SeneGence. It is the best gift you can give yourself.