Now Ladies! Have you ever been left at the airport carousel with a bag missing? It happened for the 3rd time in my life on Wednesday night. That sick feeling of remembering all of my favorite things in that missing bag. I called USA3000 about 3000 (only kidding 4x) yesterday and it has yet to be located. This is the moment to prepare myself for the possibility that it my never re-appear. I don’t get the lack of empathy on the airlines behalf when you loose your personal items. My business revolves around CUSTOMER SERVICE, and they should feel my pain. This bag would not be missing had it not been for FAA cosmetic carry-on regulation change last August. My little blue suitcase would have been my personal carry-on.Here is what I am missing (and probably WHY I will remain in my house until recovered.)
- COSMETIC BAG- 6 LipSense, 4 glosses, 2 LinerSense, 2 MakeSense Foundations, 1 SeneDerm eyecreme, 1 SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizer, 1 SeneDerm Nightcreme, 1 foops, 6 ShadowSense,1 BrowSense, 1 EyeSense, 2 BlushSense, 2 LashSense with UnderSense, 1 blender & concealer, all 6 of my fabulous blending brushes. Yes, I am a cosmetic Queen….It’s my business and I love it.
- Hair Dryer (not just any hair dryer but a very good one to be kind to my hair), 2 New Purology styling products, 2 round brushes, 1 flat brush, 3 combs
- Lighted Mirror (3x power)
- NEW (as in that day) Valentino Sunglasses purchased at Saks Off Fifth
- 1 year old Gucci Sunglasses
- Gray Sweatpants
- New (as in tags still on it) Black & White Warm-Up Suit
- 3 NEW tanks-black, Ivory, Silver
- Shoes- 5 pair…and very important to my wardrobe. Even the target gold Flip-Flops
- 2 NEW Harmony candles from Steinmart
- TOILETRY CASE- My friend, Mona gave me this amazing bag that carries all of my toiletries and hangs on the bathroom door. It contains all assorted items that you would ever need while vacationing. THIS IS ALWAYS READY TO GO! Toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, too many medications for those “JUST IN CASE EMERGENCIES”, candle, Burberry Brit Cologne, Corksrew, Nail Polish, Body Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Contact case and solution
PLEASE if you find my bag…CALL ME COLLECT!!!
Carol Clifton – Lipsense