Recently, It has come to the fore front of my mind that LipSense , Sense Cosmetics , SeneGence, SeneDerm have very little Brand recognition and currently too much confusion associated with the names. For me the breakdown is pretty SIMPLE. LipSense is the premier product of SeneGence. SeneDerm is our amazing skincare line. Sense Cosmetics is are all of our color cosmetics.
My preference is currently Sense Cosmetics as is truly addresses the business that I market daily to women & men.
It is very difficult to promote a product that very few women or men know about. This morning, I decided to attend a class in Veretek (our online lead generation system) on Branding. I do not want to just brand my name: Carol Clifton (pretty vain) and the umbrella that I happen to sit under/with is called Clifton Web Group (sounds like a guy’s deal…ugh!). Okay, No male bashing.
The questions below are to get your imagination in gear so that you can create a name for yourself that actually embodies who you are. Goes right back to the law of attraction. It is much easier to work with like minded people that are attracted to you because of image your portray with your Branding.
1. Why are you sincerely doing your LipSense By SeneGence Sense Cosmetics? (You are not allowed to answer: MONEY) Go much deeper.
2. If you could do any activity or activities, what would they include?
3. Your Interests & Hobbies”
4. Do you have a particular words that you like?
5. Describe yourself and have some friends describe you? Try to keep these to 1 word answers.
6. Do you have some favorite visuals? Again try to keep these to one word answers.
Now is the time to start playing with all the words. Put no more than 3 in a row. This will reveal plenty about the person that you are and your image is all about you.
BE SENSATIONAL! that happens to be one word that I love to say. I also tell my daughter every morning before she goes to school to “Be Brilliant”. I will have to add that to my list.