By now, you have figured out that my HOLIDAY STRESS level is relatively high due to my delay with my 2nd post for reliving skin stress during the holidays. Why is it that we mothers are expected to do it all during the holidays? My answer is that I am working at creating life long MAGICAL MEMORIES for all the people I lOVE. The preceeding statement is my mantra throughout the holiday season and it makes me smile.
3. Problem – Skin Hanover/Eye Puffiness: Though preventive measures can help, the inevitable “skin hangover” is still bound to occur. More alcohol, combined with richer, usually saltier foods, plus a lot less sleep, can come together to give you a bloated, puffy look, particularly the day after a night of holiday cheer.
Alcohol dilates your blood vessels, and that is what allows the fluid to leave the vessels and enter the tissues, which in turn is what causes the puffiness.
- It is recommended that your head be elevated while sleeping to help the fluids to drain from your puffy cheeks and eyes.
- SeneGenceâ€™s EyeCreme is perfect the eye puffiness problem. The reason being is that it has 9 different weighted oils in it and the weight of these oils will actually help to reduce the puffiness.
- Some other suggestions are: cool compresses with water or cooled compresses of tea bags to help take down the swelling on the eyes.
4. Problem â€“ Skin is looking a little green: Have you had that “morning after”, where you feel your are looking a tad bit “greenâ€? It has been suggested by the experts to warm up the skin â€“ one may want to consider a bronzer — yes, a bronzer — even in the middle of winter. This is the best way to perk up your complexion and get the glow going.
- We have several ways with our SeneGence products to achieve this. We can use BlushSense â€“ Cognac CrÃ¨me
- Or use ShadowSense â€“ Moca Java or Malt depending on your coloring
- Our Self-Bronzer
- Or a darker shade of foundation than what you normally wear in Winter.
Carol Clifton – Senegence