No, I am not talking about Arbonne selling cute little dogs. This is a sales methodology that Arbonne uses to sell products. All Arbonne consultants are familiar with the term . This term sounds cute & harmless although it is a major recruiting tool for new consultants to invest BIG BUCKS in starting there new business.
In previous posts, I have warned women that are considering starting Arbonne business that it is smoke & mirrors…buyer beware. If you have a great product and a good opportunity then why use deception to recruit? Lay it on the line right up front.
Back to puppies…Have you or your child every brought a lost puppy home? Darling & Adorable with no tags? You fantasize that your mother/father would say “WONDERFUL! Let’s keep her”. Actually sounds harmless until you realize all that is involved not to mention the financial obligation for many years. This is exactly the selling technique that Arbonne uses to sell product.
- I will deliver the products to your door witha SMILE on my face
- FREE OF CHARGE!
- You may use them for one week
- I will stay in touch to ensure you love them
- YOU PAY UP AT THE END OF THE WEEK
- Or GOD FORBID you return the products to me Very Simple! The more puppies (products) I have in warm homes the better my chances that they will have permanant home. Interesting concept and it does work.My personal feeling is that once again Arbonne is participating in unethical business practices. Sell your products in a legitimate upfront fashion. Recruit women and train them to sell products. You will retain a very happy customer/consultant base.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KING
My SeneGence Skincare is purchased when I present it to a customer. They actually hand me the money. Novel thought? My customers have the option to return the products if for any reason they are un-happy.
NO PUPPY ACTION HERE!